PRIVACY NOTICE - MIDDLETON PHOTO SERVICES
Who is Middleton Photo Services?
Middleton Photo Services is the trading name of Richard Angus Laidler. I am registered at the Information Commissioners Office, registration number ZA309882
What Personal Information Do I Collect?
I collect personal information about my customers. I collect and keep as much information as I need for me to process an order you place with me, and/or respond to any enquiries from you. This will be at most:
- Your name
- Your postal address
- Your telephone number (if you provide it)
- Your email address
Where Do I Get This Information From?
I only get this information from yourself. If you pay for something using the Paypal payment service, I will collect the above information from the details Paypal pass to me when you make that payment.
When Do I Get Your Information?
At the time you place an order with me or contact me with an enquiry
What Do I Do With Your Information?
I use your information as follows:
- to process an order you place with me, contact you about that order if I need to, or respond to an enquiry from you, and dispatch the goods you have ordered to you.
- for my own bookkeeping and accounting
- with your permission, I may contact you from time to time about a new product or service. I will only do this when you have given me your permission. I will ask you if you are willing to allow me to contact you for this reason when I dispatch an order, or respond to an enquiry from you. If you do give permission, you may withdraw that permission at any time. Any marketing communications from me will only be about products or services of mine.
Who Has Access To Your Information?
For day to day purposes, only myself. Periodically, some of your information is seen by my accountant. My accountant is given a paper copy of the invoice I would have sent you when you bought something from me, so he only sees your name and postal address. I do not give a copy of my computer records to my accountant.
Who Do I Share Your Information With?
Apart from a small amount of your information which is shared with my accountant as described above, nobody. I do not sell, give, share, or otherwise distribute your personal information to any other individual or organization.
How Long Will I Keep Your Information?
The UK Tax authorities ("HMRC") require me to keep business records for a minimum length of time. As at May 2018, this period is 6 years.
Your Rights In Respect Of Your Personal Information Held By Me
You are entitled to:
- be given details of all the personal information I hold about you at any time . If you wish, this can be supplied as a data file
- have any errors corrected and/or notify me of any changes you wish to be made
- know what I do with it (see also "What do I Do With Your Information" above)
- have it deleted when there is no longer any need for me to keep it. Please note I am required by law to keep business records for a minimum period of time as described above.
How To Contact Me
You may contact me by any of the following means:
- Through the contact form on my website at www.middletonphotos.co.uk
- By email to email@example.com
- By post to The Granary, Hutton Magna, Richmond, North Yorks, DL11 7HQ